Cette description n’existe pas en français.
The postnatal period is a very special time for new parents and babies. This class is designed to provide a warmly supportive environment where the new mamas can reconnect with themselves physically, mentally, and emotionally while playfully bonding with their new baby through the practice of yoga together.
Classes include a gentle progression of yoga postures and rhythmical sequences to aid postnatal recovery, while breathwork, relaxation, and visualization help teach mum and baby how to relax in each other’s presence over the postnatal year and beyond.
A casual class where anything goes and everything is welcome – feed, change or just have a cuddle with your bub anytime you need.
Benefits of practicing Mum & Baby Yoga
* The postnatal body is strengthened, toned and stretched.
* Energy levels are increased and deep relaxation is encouraged through breathwork.
* Learn to strengthen and reconnect with the abdominal muscles and pelvic floor.
* Learn new ways to communicate and bond with your baby through touch and
movement – the richest stimulation we can offer babies from birth.
* Meet other new mums with whom you can share experiences and form
Suitable from 6 weeks after birth (8 weeks in case of a cesarian), however, please consult your doctor or midwife before commencing practice.
No experience is necessary to begin this class.
On fait quoi ce week-end ?
Ah ! Bonne question,
attends je regarde
la newsletter kideaz
Mettez à jour votre navigateur pour afficher correctement ce site Web. Mettre à jour maintenant